|Home||» Products||» Industrial Waterproofing Service||» Marithan|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 25 Kilograms
- 1 Onwards INR
The MARITHAN is a liquid-applied, highly permanent elastic, cold applied and cold curing, water based, one component, modified polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing.
The MARITHAN is based on the innovative PUD-Technology of MARIS POLYMERS SA.
The MARITHAN is supplied in white and grey.
- Waterproofing of Roofs
- Waterproofing of Balconies and Terraces
- Waterproofing of Decks
- Waterproofing of Wet-Areas (under tile)
- Waterproofing and protection of Concrete constructions.
- Simple application (roller or airless spray).
- When applied forms seamless membrane without joints.
- UV stable.
- Suitable for exposed surfaces.
- The waterproofed surface can be walked on (domestic use).
- Low cost
- Supply Ability
- 1 Kilograms Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- 25 & 15 Kg
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- EOTA and BBA